DSC is resolved to protect the environment by continuously looking at the entire life cycle of our actions in order to build a more sustainable organization. With a proactive approach, DSC has achieved a high standard of operation in our manufacturing facility:
- ISO 14001 (2004) environmental excellence, and
- ISO 9001 (2008) quality management standards.
In keeping with the above, we seek ways to reduce our energy usage and actively promote a positive, responsible, integrated safety culture at all levels of the company through our Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) program. We meet, and where possible, exceed regulatory requirements. From R&D to delivery, our scientists test all products and processes for health, safety, and environmental impact.
DSC is an environmentally and socially responsible company. We’ve taken initiatives such as:
- Active participation in Community Awareness and Emergency Response (CAER)
- Public posting of our EH&S performance evaluation
- Our Supplier Sustainability Declaration, which sets out the standards and behaviours we require of our suppliers to improve conditions for workers and promote a cleaner environment for local communities.
- Our responsibility as an equal opportunity employee, and AODA compliant
- Our Supplier Terms and Conditions of Purchase, which contains information that pertains to either an individual order or to doing business with Digital Specialty Chemicals as a supplier.